Check out the newset kits, sales, and more below.

THIS IS THE SALE AND FREEBIE BLOG FOR DIGI SCRAP CAFE STORE

FOLLOW MY DIGITAL BLOG
TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE DIGITAL PROJECTS IN MY WORLD
INCLUDING MY ART GALLERY, CARD MAKING DESIGNS, ART ON FASHION DESIGNS AND MORE!

Powered by Creative Market


Monday, July 20, 2015

CREATIVE TEAM CALL




CT CALL
For the http://www.digiscrapcafe.com new resale project, 
I am especially in need of:

Taggers (complete 2, up to 4 tags a month) and previews 
for promotions ( you will be privy to works in progress to new personal 
and commercial use kits etc, I am creating, as well as my resale items. 
This will give CT's a head start on what they will be working with, and hopefully 
help churn some creative ideas for new tags etc. in the process. 
Much less stress that way for all, I hope.

My CT's also get free kits, and in some cases special rights.
I also need my CT's to promote the product packages, and the art work they created 
for the product, on their blogs, websites and social networks.

Taggers can either write tutorials or not, this is an option which would be 
very appreciated, but not required of the above people I am seeking. Currently 
Bev from Horseplays Pasture is my tutorial writer, but I am open to other writers, 
especially if you have working knowledge in other software or editors like PS Elements, 
Gimp, or Pixlr. Tutorials for these editors are greatly needed as more and more people 
are using these free or inexpensive options lately.

My FB profile has some high privacy settings so many messages and even friend requests go unseen. For this reason it is best that if interested, please join my website forum here:
http://www.digiscrapcafe.net/forum and PM me with your request to join my team.

There is also a Facebook page and group, both called Digi Scrap Cafe.


Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE website for everything about our services and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your comments, please do!
I will return the visit etc. and do appreciate yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thanks for your visit! Come back soon!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE website for everything about our services and products.