THIS IS THE FREEBIE BLOG FOR WWW.DIGISCRAPCAFE.COM
COME JOIN US AT THE CAFE AND PARTICIPATE



Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The passing of a great one in our circles...





It is with great sadness I say that on January 3rd, 2016, 
we have lost a most generous and talented artist and human being in the PSP world.

Mitzie from Mitzies Harem Blog (now sadly been removed)  has left us.



She was such a gem, both as an artist and as a human being, with her kindness and talent
always shining through! 
I will miss her and her beautiful work so much.

She had a DA page but unfortunately spent her time on the blog, but in case you would like to leave a message her her in the great beyond, and thank her for all the kindness and generous nature she has shown to the artist community all these years, I am imagining you could still do that until this account goes away also. I hope it stays in memory of her, but regardless she will be thought of often, and greatly missed by many!

http://mitziesharem.deviantart.com


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE website for everything about our services and products.



2 comments:

  1. How sad news, she was one of my favorite artists, I wondered what had happened, a terrible loss :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Lily, I am thinking of her still. Almost everyday I think I wonder if Mitzie has something new, and then I remember, always gets me. I miss her a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage your comments, please do!
I will return the visit etc. and do appreciate yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...