THIS IS THE SALE AND FREEBIE BLOG FOR DIGI SCRAP CAFE STORE

FOLLOW MY DIGITAL BLOG
TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE DIGITAL PROJECTS IN MY WORLD
INCLUDING MY ART GALLERY, CARD MAKING DESIGNS, ART ON FASHION DESIGNS AND MORE!

Powered by Creative Market


Friday, March 10, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day





I know it has been awhile, but this is the first
new graphic I have been able to create since the pc crashed back in November.

We now have the laptop back, been re installed with stuff, is working, but still old and quirky, so just keeping fingers crossed.
Have also installed PS E into the old dinosaur desktop, but also keeping fingers crossed, cause that pc is older than this one.

Anyway, hope you like your little freebie. I do not generally celebrate this holiday, because I am a Pagan, but since I am finally back up with PS E I thought it ok, and unlike some other people I have run across in the scrapping world, I don't judge or condemn other folks for their spiritual or religious beliefs. With that said, Just click to enlarge!


Please leave a little love <3 p="">



Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE website for everything about our services and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage your comments, please do!
I will return the visit etc. and do appreciate yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check out the newset kits, sales, and more below.

Thanks for your visit! Come back soon!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Check out the DIGI SCRAP CAFE website for everything about our services and products.